Here’s a list of all my posts from the first day of the Leadership Summit yesterday:
General Reflections at the Start
- Blogging the Leadership Summit Today
- Why Worship Matters at a Conference on Leadership
- Why Christians Should Learn about Leadership from Secular and Christian Thinkers
- A Photo
- The Danger of Being Overchallenged
- The Danger of Being Underchallenged
- Is it Possible to Over-Rev an Organization?
- The Value of Good People
- How Long Do You Tolerate Someone with a Pervasive Bad Attitude?
- How Long Do You Tolerate Underperformers?
- What Do You Do When Someone Lacks the Talent Elasticity in Your Organization?
- Hybels: Don’t Lose the Core of Christianity
- Hybels Five Words Summarizing the Core of Christianity
- “There is Too Much at Stake in This World for Leaders to Have a Defeatist Mindset”
- “The Leaders is Committed to a Reality that Does Not Yet Exist”
- “Entrepreneurship is Not Magic; It’s a Discipline”
- How Successful Entrepreneurs Act — It’s Not What You Think
- Seth Godin Up Next
- Godin has 140 Slides
- The TV Industrial Complex
- The Revolution
- Godin: Is this the End of the Job?
- Godin: Be Remarkable, and Willing to Risk
- Godin: Stop Making Excuses and Lead