One of the best things about the online workshops is that they provide an opportunity for questions. I also happen to love questions–the more challenging, the better. Q&A is one of my favorite things.
So if you’ve signed up for tomorrow’s workshop, bring some of your hardest questions! After the presentation, you can ask anything about how to get unstuck from your most difficult productivity challenges or about productivity in general. You might ask things like:
- I get stuck from having so much email. How do I cut it down or process it better?
- My project is at a plateau. How do I move it forward?
- I get stuck from constant interruptions. How do I handle them better?
- My to-do list annoys me; how do I make it better?
- I feel pulled in a thousand directions and constantly torn. How do I create more balance?
- What is the process for getting unstuck from anything?
- What does it even mean to get unstuck?
These are just a few ideas. We are going to give a lot of focus to questions tomorrow, so come with your most relevant and challenging questions and we will try to get you unstuck!
And if you haven’t signed up yet for the webinar, you can still do so until midnight EST tonight.