This seems to be a week for lots of product announcements!
I recently created an online course for What’s Best Next in conjunction with Zondervan. I went out there and recorded lectures on each chapter in the book. Then, they turned that into an online course–complete with readings, reflections, and other assignments.
The course is excellent and available on the Zondervan online course platform. In the course you will learn:
- A new way of looking at productivity, that is centered on the gospel
- Why productivity matters — immensely — for Christians
- How to fit time for hard thinking into a busy schedule
- How to plan your week
- How to identify your life mission and vision
- How to get your email inbox to zero every day
- And much, much more
The lectures are also available on their own — and, for this week only, they are 50%. You can watch them on Vimeo or get them on DVD.
Why get the video lectures? Teaching on the material is actually my favorite part. One of the big reasons I write on a subject is so that I can talk about it.
So by watching the video lectures, I hope you will experience the content in a new and deeper way. You will also gain some insights that I didn’t have space to go into in the book itself, along with new discoveries I’ve made since writing the book.