Several weeks ago I had the privilege of being a guest on Loren Pinilis’s very helpful podcast on Christian time management.
Loren is a great interviewer and I really enjoyed talking with him. I think we talked for almost three hours! He has broken up our conversation into several episodes in his podcast. Here’s the first episode. In it, we discuss:
- The roles of discipline and passion
- How to pursue excellence without being a perfectionist
- What the difference is between a legalistic productivity approach and a gospel-based productivity approach.
- How to approach productivity and life when you’re not really enjoying God’s grace and his love.
- The crucial nature of understanding justification by faith alone and how that affects productivity
- The roles of discernment and uncertainty in productivity
- What it was like writing the book
- What I hope readers take away from the book