My book What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done, releases March 4. You’ve been hearing about it for a long time now, and thanks for all of the encouraging words that so many of you have sent me over the last couple of years. It’s been a long journey and I’m really excited for its release!
If you are interested in being a part of the launch for the book, I’d love to have you as part of the launch team.
What You’ll Get
Here are some of the benefits of being a What’s Best Next launch team member:
- A free electronic edition of the book in advance.
- Private Facebook group access.
- A half-hour teleseminar prior to launch on Friday, February 28.
- A thank you link back to your blog.
- A free copy of my ebook How to Set Up Your Desk (not yet published).
- A free PDF where I compiled a whole bunch of my research for the book (about 300 pages).
And, most importantly, it will be a lot of fun and you can help me get out a very important message on what it means to base our productivity in the gospel!
What You’ll Do
As a member of the launch team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Write a short review on Amazon or other e-tailer site.
- Spread the word using your platform during launch week (the week of March 4) and after, whether through Twitter, Facebook, your blog, or all of the above.
- Share ideas in the Facebook group on other ways to help get the word out about the book to as many people as we can.
(And, of course, note that you don’t have to be a part of the launch team to do these things (except item 3), so please feel free to do these whether you are a part of the launch team or not!)
How to Sign Up
To become a part of the launch team, just email me through the contact form on the blog by Tuesday, February 25. Send me your name and email, and we’ll get you hooked up with your electronic copy of the book, the Facebook group, and other details. It’s that simple!
(I suppose I should add that the team will be limited to a certain number of people; I’m actually not sure how many yet. But everyone who asks to join the team before we reach that cutoff point will be part of the team.)
More on the Book
You’ve heard some things about the book as I’ve blogged about it during the writing process, and the description is up at Amazon. I’ve also started building out the page for the book here on the blog, where you can see a brief description and all of the endorsements (including the ones I haven’t been able to get to show up yet at Amazon), as well as the link to John Piper’s foreword. I’ll also be blogging more on the book in the week leading up to release (next week).
Update: Thank you everyone who joined the team! We had over 100 people sign up, which is fantastic and amazing. If you missed the deadline, there are still many things you can do to help by blogging about the book, writing an Amazon review, tweeting about it, and posting to Facebook. If you would like to formally join the launch team, go ahead and contact me through the contact form here on the blog (link above) and we can still add you to the Facebook group.