- Topic – How to Plan Your Decade
- Presenter – Matt Perman, author of What’s Best Next
- Date – December 19th, 2019
- Time – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
- Cost – $22
- Login Details – After registering, in the 48 hours leading up to the conference, we’ll email you details on how to join the workshop on 12/19 (via zoom)
- Recording – We plan to record this webinar. If you’re not able to join live, go ahead and register and you’ll get access to the recording by email when it’s ready. If for some reason we aren’t able to do the recording as planned we will refund 100%
- Description – Where do you want to be in 10 years? 2019 is ending, and a new decade is beginning. Don’t miss the opportunity this presents to discover or recalibrate the long-term vision for your life! We don’t achieve our goals on accident. Those who look to the future with purpose and make long-term plans are more likely to succeed and make good decisions than those who don’t. In this online workshop—December 19th at 11:00 AM CST—we will show you how to move from the GTD concept of a “weekly review” to a “decade review.” You will learn how to start your decade off right and make the most of your next ten years.